April 21, 2011

Puppies!!!!

This is Eddy, the love of my life!

Take heed, having a puppy is not for the impatient or employed. It has got to be the closest thing to having a human baby that I desire to be. He wakes me every morning at 6:30 ready to play and bite or chew on everything in site.


Being that he was one of six puppies, the first few days were quite traumatic for this little guy. I had to wake about every two hours, or just lie awake, and reassure him he had not been left by the side of the road. I played music, which kept me awake. I played movies, also no sleep for me. Eventually he just adjusted and now lets me sleep through most of the night.


I really had no idea what I was in for and thankfully the breeder gave me much support. I also have to give a shout out to a fellow blogger for being my guru:
allison

She is amazing! and such a great influence. Love you!



The moral of the story is adopt a potty trained older dog unless you have loads of time, love and patience.

1 comment:

  1. I like the moral of the story, very true.

    I was hoping I would help, I have learned so much having puppies. I am by no-means a perfect momma, but I have at least learned what I supposed to be doing (even if i'm not doing it!) ha!)

    <3

    ReplyDelete